Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Halloween 2010

Picking out pumpkins



Baker Halloween Party

We had the Baker Family Halloween party this year at our clubhouse complete with yummy soups, cookies, games, dancing and, of course, the coolest costumes. I just don’t have any pictures from this year’s party darn it!!

Halloween Night

Jesse was a very scary shark and Benson a ferocious lion this year. The shark costume was actually a costume my mom made for my little brother Chad when he was in pre-school. He’s a senior this year. And the cute lion costume was one my neighbor let me borrow. With the costumes all ready to go I really had to put very little thought or prep into their halloween costumes which was AWESOME!

Our community did a trunk or treat over at the church, it poured rain so everything got moved inside. Halloween was probably the best day of Benson’s life. Everyone just giving you candy for no other reason than you look cute.


We then made it over to Grandma and Grandpa Koch’s for a little trick-or-treating around their neighborhood. Too much fun and too many treats! The boys had something like a sugar “hangover” the next day at church. They were so cranky!!!

No comments: